I’m a senior undergraduate student majoring in Computer Science at Cornell University. I’m currently an undergraduate research assistant at the Smart Computer Interfaces for Future Interactions (SciFi) Lab advised by Prof. Cheng Zhang.
My research interest is in combining machine learning with novel sensing approaches to develop new technologies that can promote health monitoring, accessibility, and new interactions with computers and robots through a better understanding of human behaviors.
I am applying for Ph.D. positions for Fall 2024! Please feel free to explore my works and projects. I’m always open to collaboration, discussions, and new ideas!
Aside from research, I am also very interested in aviation and landscape photography. Feel free to check out my gallery with photos I took during my spare time!
- [Jul 2023] “PoseSonic” accepted to Ubicomp/IMWUT 2023
- [Jul 2023] “C-Auth” accepted to ISWC 2023
- [Jun 2023] Received funding from Cornell University Summer Experience Grant to support my research
- [May 2022] Received funding from Cornell University Summer Experience Grant to support my research
- [Oct 2023] I will be travelling to Cancun Mexico for Ubicomp/ISWC 2023